Norton Customer Service Number
Norton is an antivirus software that was created by Symantec to serve as a protection unit for computers against threats that could cause harm like virus, worms, Trojans, malware etc. It performs a routine checkup or scan of the system to keep it safe and protected. It has the ability to detect threats even before it surfaces, it sends a message or notifies the user through pop-ups so that necessary actions can be taken before the threat infects the computer. It has many great features that make it a reliable antivirus software. One very prominent feature of Norton is the SONAR Behavioral Protection feature that detects malicious applications and also provides additional protection to the client’s computer and accompanies the prevailing virus and spyware protection, firewall protection etc. It also comes with a myriad of tools to protect and recover your computer, such as a bootable recovery tool for restoring the PC in case of an emergency. If you want to know more about Norton antivirus and its security features, you can get a hold of the representatives at Norton helpline number.
Issues with Norton Antivirus
Although the popularity and demand of Norton have reached its peak with the help of its unique and distinctive features, a person cannot help but notice that it is also afflicted by flaws and demerits. It is arguable that Norton is by far, one of the best security software in the market but that doesn’t mean that the issues shouldn’t be considered. A customer needs to know what he/she is getting into while purchasing anything. So to give you a broader perspective of Norton antivirus, here are some very well-known issues that cause distress to the software.
- Downloading and installation issues with Norton Antivirus software.
- Norton update and uninstallation issues.
- The issue with Norton not scanning the computer.
- Unable to access the internet and install other software with the installation of Norton.
- Computer performance issues after installing Norton software.
- Repairing issues and pop up issues with Norton Antivirus.
- Issues with Norton antivirus errors like 8505, 8504, 8506 etc.
- Norton 360 is scanning the computer very slow.
- Compatibility issues with Norton antivirus software.
- Norton software configuration and set up issues.
- Issues with Norton blocking my email addresses.
So if you ever come across such issues while operating your Norton antivirus, make sure to call Norton customer support number to get help from qualified and experienced workers who are available 24×7.
Frequently Asked Questions
If you want to know how to download Norton antivirus on a computer, follow the steps given below:
- Log in to your Norton account. If you don’t have an account yet, click the ‘create account’ link.
- When you see the ‘get started’ page, click on ‘download Norton’.
- Enter the ‘product key’ if you have not yet registered to an account.
- Now click on ‘Agree’ and ‘download’.
This error 8504, 104 happens when there is an error in the installation process or when there is another security software installed. To fix this issue, follow the steps below:
- Firstly, download Norton from its official site and save it on a preferred location.
- Now open the file from the folder and run it on your system
- Install it by following the guidelines provided to you on the screen.
If you are looking to retrieve your Norton product key, follow the instructions below:
- First, log in to your Norton account and search for the ‘devices’ option.
- Now go through the list and locate the device for which you need the product key.
- Copy or note it down for reference later. You can also find this key in the ‘services’ tab.