Dell Customer Service
The technological advancements in the world have been reaching an unimaginable height. In the past one decade, the demand for technical products by human population has increased so much, that no one can see a product in everyone’s hand. Be it a smartphone, a laptop, computer, etc., the rising demand for these products is touching the zenith. If one is talking so much about technology, then how can one forget about Dell products, especially when it comes to the laptop and computers? These are known for providing the true value of the money and are worth spending some money. The laptops and computers comprise of great details and features that make it different from others and an ideal product that can be bought and used.
Everything that one can imagine in a laptop and computer has been engrained into the Dell product. Sleek designs, enhanced performance, fantastic gaming experience, maximum storage capacity, high-quality display; you will surely get an amazing theatre like experience when you will watch your favorite TV series. It has been solely designed to fit in into the consumer’s needs making it compatible and an excellent option in the field of laptops and computers. Apple computers and laptops encompass all the details that make a great computer, it has excellent design, terrific performance, and massive storage capacity. The laptop makes it ideal for computing everyday tasks. Every component inside these computers and laptops have been diligently arranged to get the most out of the products. The technical executives at Dell customer care service will be able to provide you with more details and exact specifications about this product.
Common Technical Issues of Dell Laptop and Computers
The fact can’t be denied that no matter how advanced and enhanced, technology can be-it will always have some drawbacks. Dell laptops and computers face with some common issues and errors due to some specific reasons or when it is overloaded with tasks and activities
- The system crashes down under sleep mode or when no activity is going on (when the computer has been powered on).
- The PC doesn’t boot.
- The system shows no sound when audio is played.
- Touchpad doesn’t work and doesn’t accept commands.
- The cursor gets stuck in between.
- The keyboard doesn’t work.
- Issues with hard drive and motherboard.
- The battery is draining at a very rapid rate.
- Excessive overheating of the product when in use.
- The display doesn’t work properly and the images are dim and distorted.
- The laptop and computer will not connect to the Wi-Fi.
- During web browsing, the system automatically crashes or takes you back to the home screen.
- The Anti-virus software’s do not work properly.
- The screen is cracked from between and the images are distorted.
- Graphics card issues.
- Some unusual and grinding noises generated by the CPU.
- The screen completely turns out to be black, even though the computer has been powered on and the tasks are opened in the background.
Don’t worry, each of the above problems has a solution to it. You can try the basic Dell laptop troubleshooting problems and get rid of these issues in a jiffy. The experts are always there to help you in every situation that you face.
What can be done if the laptop or computer doesn’t start?
Try these following steps to get rid of the problem
- Completely power off the laptop.
- Disconnect the power cable and remove the battery.
- Remove everything that might be connected to the laptop/computer-smartphones. SD cards, printers, CD, etc.
- Hold the power button for 10-15 seconds again.
- Insert the battery once again and connect the power cord.
- Switch it back again.
What to do if the Dell laptop or computer has an overheating issue?
If your product is facing is getting heated up rapidly, then you must try these suggested fixes-
- Clean the vents of the computer, so that dust and hot air cannot pass through
- Power off the system, and remove the battery and the power cords
- With the help of compressed air, clean out the vents to remove any dust particles.
How to fix the issue of distorted display?
Fixing this issue doesn’t take much time. The solution is as following-
- Switch off the computer.
- Press the D key and the power button together.
- Different colors will appear on the screen
- Switch the system back again, to check whether the issue has been resolved or not.
If the issue is not resolved, then you can directly get in touch with the technical executives at Dell customer care service to get an instant solution.
What can be done if the touchpad is not working?
Try these common fixes to get rid of the issue completely-
Use a mouse for this, since the touchpad is not working.
- Go to settings > Touchpad and mouse > enable mouse for the function
- Move to laptop’s touchpad > choose to Enable